SENARAI PESERTA

Monday 1 February 2016

TRACK REINFORCEMENT TEAM

WHAT IF I FAILED TO REACH THE FINISH LINE?

-I'm bringing along my wife and kids (teenagers) just to spend family quality time together. I don't think all of us will reach the finish line. 100 km is quite far for beginners. What should I do?

-I'm interested in participating in tournament but I never tested myself for more than 70 km cycling in one go. This is a great opportunity for me to assess my stamina level. What If I failed?

-Me and a few other colleagues are trying to loss weight through cycling. But we are doing this aimlessly. 100 km is a good motivation for the obese team to push on. What If I can't make it thru?

-My company is sending me and a few others for participation for this 100 km cycling event. I do enjoy the team spirit and the team work but 100 km??? Can I just walk off halfway thru?

-I'm a professional photographer and I do enjoy taking pictures involving sports (the enthusiasm of the cycling team) / the beauty and the fresh air of sub urban area? And I might miss the finish line.

NO WORRIES. MY TEAM WILL ALWAYS BE THE LAST PERSON FINISHES THE LINE. WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US. WE WILL PICK YOU UP UPON REQUEST. BUT REMEMBER

"ALWAYS CHALLENGE YOUR LIMITS AND NEVER LIMITS YOUR CHALLENGE"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment